- 1 can of gluten tidbits or extra firm tofu, salted and peppered
- 1/2 bottle Frank’s hot wing sauce
- a few splashes of louisiana style hot sauce if that’s not hot enough for ya (it wasn’t for me)
- 1 teaspoon of chili flakes
- 2 teaspoons of cayenne powder
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Mix together Sauce ingredients, and marinate gluten or tofu in the sauce for about 10 minutes.
- Take pieces out of the sauce and put them onto a tin-foiled baking sheet, saving extra sauce to use as a dipping sauce.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes until sauce is hot and sticky and pieces are heated through.
- Remove from oven and enjoy with extra sauce if you so please!!
If you follow that recipe exactly, they will be VERY HOT. Don’t follow it exactly, modify it to your own tastes if you don’t like HOT food as much as I do.